Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Centre
Christchurch is the gateway city to the South Island, set in the middle of the beautiful region of Canterbury.
Our knowledgeable and multilingual staff make it their business to get to know all about what there is to do and see while you’re here, and we love helping you make the best of your time in our special part of the world!
Want to know where to go and what to see in Christchurch and Canterbury?
Our friendly staff are local experts and here to help!
The Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Centre is part of New Zealand’s official Visitor Information Network.
We provide a comprehensive and impartial information and booking service for Christchurch, Canterbury, and the rest of New Zealand.
We specialise in recommendations and bookings for:
- Accommodation (lodges, hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts, backpackers, and campgrounds)
- Attractions, activities and tours
- Transport (rental vehicles, buses, shuttles, ferries and trains)
We can help with:
- Personalised itinerary planning for both the South and North Islands
- A wealth of local Christchurch information, including maps, local bus timetables, and brochures.
- Shared premises with the Department of Conservation, providing specialist outdoor recreation information.
Planning a visit?
We're always looking to help you make the most of your money. Check out our current deals!
Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
How to find us
The Christchurch i-SITE is located in the Arts Centre in the Old Boys High Building, on Worcester Boulevard. Show me on a map.
We're open every day (except Christmas Day) from 8.30am until 6.00pm
We’d love to hear from you!
NZ freephone : 0800 4 BEST DEALS (0800 423 783)
Outside NZ +64 3 379 9629
28 Worcester Blvd, Christchurch, New Zealand